I truly enjoy each and every day that I get to spend in the office working as an orthodontist. The work we do is life changing, and there’s nothing more rewarding than revealing a healthy, confident smile after a treatment well done. To me, orthodontics is the coolest combination of art and science, with results you can see in our patients’ beautiful smiles. I also love getting to know our patients and seeing their confidence improve over the course of their treatment.
- Graduated with honors and a Bachelor of Science from The Ohio State University in 2000
- Graduated with honors and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 2004
- Received a Master’s Certificate in Orthodontics from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 2007
I’m originally from Wheelersburg, OH and I’ve been practicing orthodontics in east Columbus since 2007. Here at Hickman Orthodontics, I use my skills and experiences to bring the highest quality orthodontic care to my patients.
Continuing Education and Professional Affiliations
I’m always interested in furthering my education, and I continue to learn by attending numerous continuing education courses that help me provide the most up-to-date and efficient treatments for my patients. I’m a member of the following professional organizations, all of which provide opportunities for continued study:
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Ohio Association of Orthodontists
We have a happy office, and it shows in the work we do inside and outside of the office! I feel it’s important to give back to the community that supports us. We are always proud and excited to support our local schools, sports teams, and community service organizations.
Outside the Office
At home, I have my amazing husband Kyle, and our four awesome kiddos: Marlowe, Sadie, Isla, and Silas. I enjoy reading, playing tennis, practicing yoga, boating, traveling, and doing almost anything with my family!